With three membership tiers and additional redemption options, General Motors unveiled the brand-new My GM Rewards loyalty program for Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac customers Today. This program opens up a whole new world of appreciation for reward members. The complete automotive loyalty program for members is My GM Rewards. In association with Marcus by Goldman Sachs and Mastercard, the brand-new My GM Rewards Card was launched recently.
The brand-new marks My GM Rewards’ official debut, open to all current and former owners of Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac. Customers can level up as they spend, thanks to the three membership tiers (Silver, Gold, and Platinum2) available. Higher point earnings and redemption caps are unlocked at each stage.
With no expiration date, Gold and Platinum Rewards members can now use their points to buy GM Certified Pre Owned automobiles. Members of the expanded program can now earn and redeem points for various OnStar® and Connected Services plans, paid Certified Service, parts, accessories, leasing or purchasing a new GM vehicle, and more.
Please read this entire post to learn everything there is to know about the GM Card Login at www.gmcard.com. Here are some straightforward how-to tutorials for logging onto the www.gmcard.com website using your GM Rewards Credit Card.
About GM Rewards Card Account
Automobiles and light trucks are manufactured by General Motors, which is also referred to as simply “GM.” It is a fully owned subsidiary of Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, and the auto industry’s market leader. Customers can use the company’s GM credit cards to finance their automobiles.
The Capital One My GM Rewards Card and the General Motors Business Card are the options available to GM customers. You can use one of these cards to apply for auto financing if you meet the requirements.
Let us explain how you can pay your monthly bill if you now have a GM business card account but need help paying it off or using internet banking.
The primary brand of GM, the Cadillac luxury car line, is one of GM’s most well-known products. With the inception of the Cadillac Automobile Company in 1902, the American automobile entered the General Motors portfolio in 1909.
Exclusive Perks of Having GM Reward Card
GM is introducing the brand-new My GM Rewards Card, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, and Mastercard. The brand-new credit card members can use unlimited points to purchase a new vehicle from Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac, thanks to its seamless integration into the loyalty program My GM Rewards.
Visit www.mygmrewardscard.com right now to apply. The My GM Rewards Card application process does not affect applicants’ credit scores. If applicants accept their approved offer, their credit scores may be affected by a hard credit check. Benefits of using the My GM Rewards Credit Card include:
- The card that gets you an infinite 4% toward a new GM vehicle gives you unlimited 4X points for every $1 spent elsewhere.
- Points are valid as long as your existing GM account is active and in good standing.
- Spend $1,500 on petrol or pay for six months of electricity for a registered electric vehicle each calendar year to receive a $100 credit on your card statement.
- $50 each year can be credited to a participating dealer’s vehicle detailing fee.
- World Elite Mastercard® advantages
- Upon card approval and immediate gold tier status in My GM Rewards like other cash like transactions.
The Process to Register for Online Access at www.gmcard.com
To create an account on the GM Reward Cards’ official website, follow these steps:
- From your web browser, visit the GM Rewards Cards’ official website at www.gmcard.com.
- Click the Log In Here button when the website’s homepage opens.
- After that, a brand-new page will open; on that page, click the button that says “Sign In to Capital One.”
- Then, on the following page, click the button labeled “Register My Account.”
- After that, complete all of the information required to create an online account on the following page.
- Enter your date of birth, Social Security number, and last name.
- After that, select the Get Started button.
- The username and password for your GM card account should then be created.
- Your account will be created after you perform all of the above steps.
How to Login into a GM Extended Family Card Account
Visit the login page on the Marcus by Goldman Sachs website or mobile app and enter your credentials into the appropriate fields to access your My GM Rewards CardTM account. Then, to access your online account, click “Login.”
- How to Access Your GM Rewards Card Account Navigate to the login page.
- Include your credentials in the “Email address” and “Password” fields.
- To gain access to your account, click “Login.”
- You can manage your GM Rewards Card account online once you have logged in.
- You can modify account information like passwords and automatic payments, view credit card statements, monitor account activity, and pay your bill.
On the Marcus by Goldman Sachs login page, select “Create or reset password” if you forget your login information. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to reset or retrieve your username or password.
You can manage your account, view your statement, and make payments online using the GM credit card login. Click the green button to the right of this page to log in, manage your account, or make a payment online. Depending on how much the card was used, customers who use this card can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Due to its 12- or 15-month introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases, this card is also a good general credit card.
The My GM Rewards Card can be used to make eligible purchases or to redeem points for a credit on a statement by logging in to mygmrewards.com. Cardmembers can redeem points at the time of purchase. Depending on the model, connected vehicle service options require cell phone reception, GPS signals, and an electric system.
This is the first page you see when you log in to your account at www.gmfinancial.com. Click MAKE A Payment from the dashboard for MyAccount. Select options for payment from the menu that appears. You can use a bank account or a debit card.