Kundalini Awakening Vs. Spiritual Awakening- A topic of never-ending discussion. These two are often mistaken as the same and used interchangeably. But, both are different. Read the article and enhance your understanding.
I’ll explain everything in detail.
I have often found people discussing the kundalini awakening and Spiritual Awakening. However, most people take both in the wrong sense. Therefore, it is essential to stay aware of the basics of the two.
Sagittarius and Jupiter are the zodiac signs ruling the ninth house of a natal chart, which is generally associated with spirituality. Ketu shows spirituality but detachment also. A shadowy planet without any physical existence, this one is also based on astrology.
Let me show you some insights.
- 1 Kundalini Awakening Vs. Spiritual Awakening: The Basics
- 2 Final words on Kundalini Awakening Vs. Spiritual Awakening
Kundalini Awakening Vs. Spiritual Awakening: The Basics
The word Kundalini refers to a ‘mysterious life force. It is nothing but the Earth’s vital force in rest mode.
In Sanskrit, it refers to the coiled snake that is at rest at the bottom of our spine.
A kundalini awakening is an energetic awakening that results in mental, emotional, and spiritual transformation. It changes you for your better self.
In this process, the kundalini energy, which is dormant at the base of the spine, starts to ascend through the chakras until it reaches the crown chakra, where higher consciousness lives.
When the energy in the base of the spine is activated, a process known as kundalini awakening takes place physically, frequently resulting in intense states of ecstasy and transcendence.
A kundalini awakening frequently occurs on its own or as a result of years of spiritual work.
Kundalini Awakening is a process that may involve spiritual Awakening. It takes time and a lot of practice. Once your Kundalini awakens, it will remain forever.
Signs that your Kundalini has Awakening:
- During the Kundalini Awakening process, you get completely changed. Your mind, body, soul, everything feels a never felt before like change. You experience a strong, loving spiritual connection.
- You develop greater empathy. Your worldview notices a great change.
- You’ll experience a deep sense of unity with all in this world.
- Since a stronger bond with your higher self.
- You’re motivated to pursue your objectives.
- You get inclined to your instinct.
- Synchronizations start to occur more frequently.
- Your body is filled with a great deal of enjoyable energy.
- You will feel the heat in your spine.
- Suddenly you feel the jolts of energy due to energy streaming through your body.
- Loud noises, intense scents, and bright lights are difficult for you to tolerate. You start spending more time alone than your loved ones.
A Kundalini Awakening gives you enormous self-awareness though initially, it can be a terrible experience.
With getting it and direction, kundalini arousing can be an extraordinary excursion.
You start feeling in harmony with the spiritual world from the inner self and the material domain.
You become more observant.
Spiritual Awakening is a more gradual process that results in greater comprehension of oneself and the world around us. It is a slow process of self-recovery where you start noticing the real you.
Spiritual Awakening is realizing who we are genuinely are outside of our bodily form. It defines our existence beyond our body.
This process takes time and a lot of practice.
Signs that you are in your Spiritual Awakening stage:
- You can experience a level of inner wisdom and tranquility with contentment that is unmatched by anything you have ever felt.
Spirituality takes you towards the divine world. You might stop caring about material things like- money, name, fame, and aspirations.
- You might also begin to have a fresh, more spiritual perspective on the world. Your idea of seeing the world is changed now.
- The most pleasurable thing during the spiritual journey is finding yourself leaning more toward God.
- You might sense that God, universal energy, or whatever you identify as the source of all things is guiding you.
- Further, you might begin to experience a strong bond with all living creatures and a sense of unity with the universe. You start loving everything, people and animals in this world.
- Spirituality gives you freedom. Freedom to think and live in the way you love.
Now, let’s find out the difference.
Spiritual Awakening Vs. Kundalini Awakening: The differences
Know with the above description, you might get confused with both.
Indeed, because, more or less, both spiritual Awakening and Kundalini Awakening are not the same but proportionally interrelated. At first look, both look and sound the same.
So, its the time you must know the differences between the two.
- The main difference is the way you experience both.
- Kundalini awakening is felt physically, energy is involved, and Spiritual Awakening is felt through the mind and soul.
- Kundalini can awaken through accidents also. That means it can be very spontaneous. However, you can attain spiritual Awakening only by practicing for a long time.
- Kundalini awakening is commonly a more prompt and emotional shift, while Spiritual Awakening is a gradual excursion of self-disclosure.
- A person gets aware of his capabilities and strong mindsets through Kundalini awakening; however, spiritually, you can be aware of yourselves and your surroundings.
- You need to go through the spiritual awakening phase to achieve the Awakening of Kundalini, whereas, for spiritual enlightenment, it is not necessary to awaken your Kundalini.
- Kundalini awakening is a lively encounter that is felt all through the body. It is an encounter of the kundalini energy traveling through the chakras and frequently brings about significant changes in awareness. At the same time, spiritual Awakening can only be observed through the mind ama soul.
- Normally, Spiritual Awakening happens first, and a kundalini arousing happens later.
Can we attain both Simultaneously:
Yes, practicing spirituality for a long time with full dedication can put you in a state where you can feel that you are much aware of the reality near you, and also, some jolts o energy that tells about your chakras are Awakening and energies are flowing through them
It is the point at which you question your life, values, convictions, and the importance of the things you can feel.
Not to mention but definitely, the such feeling leaves you with a positive aura around you.
You will find who you are in real and what your life purpose is.
Both will let you know the real yourself and what you want from life. It is the most life-changing experience one can ever have.
Final words on Kundalini Awakening Vs. Spiritual Awakening
We have seen that
Spiritual Awakening is the cycle that you go through, layer by layer, level by level. Your soul interacts through the divine power, and the spiritual realm always stands by you.
The Kundalini is an extraordinary gift to you. It makes you feel the real you.
Enlightenment or Awakening are two soulful things that would lead to a wonderful life you have never seen.
Whether indulging in Kundalini Awakening or Spiritual Awakening, you are towards the best of your life experiences.