All faculty members at LFCC (Lord Fairfax Community College) are given usernames for MyLFCC. Your username was made for you by the Virginia Community College System (VCCS), and it will remain the same while you work at Lord Fairfax Community College.
If you teach at another Virginia Community College System institution now or in the future, you can use the same username. For example, your Virginia Community College System tools, such as the SIS (Student Information System), the Blackboard course management system, your Virginia Community College System Gmail & Apps account, the Virginia Education Wizard, as well as various library services, can all be accessed using your MyLFCC username.
You must therefore be familiar with your username and how to use it to access the websites linked to these services. For example, logging into the MyLFCC or MyVCCS portals (https://lf.my.vccs.edu/ or https://my.vccs.edu/) is one of the simplest methods to access all of your Virginia Community College System tools.
It is recommended that faculty at LFCC (Lord Fairfax Community College) access the MyLFCC login page through the college’s home page. Let’s talk about how to sign in to the MyLFCC Portal at https://lf.my.vccs.edu after you’ve finished the MyLFCC Portal.
The MyLFCC Login procedure will now be started, but first. First, let me quickly go over some of the login information required by MyLFCC.
Necessities to Login into MyLFCC
- MyLFCC URL address
- A valid username and password details
- Trusted browser
- Any of the smart devices with a stable internet connection
MyLFCC Login Instructions Guide
After registering and enrolling in your online course, the next step is to visit MyLFCC. Your online resources, including Blackboard and the Student Information System (SIS), are accessible through My LFCC with just one sign-on. The Virginia Community College System offers the resources (VCCS). To effectively access MyLFCC, kindly adhere to the steps listed below:
- On the LFCC website, go to the top right corner and click LOGIN TO MY LFCC.
- Enter your login and password if you have already accessed MY LFCC; otherwise, move on to the next stage.
- If you are attempting to log into MY LFCC for the first time, click the link that reads, “Look up your username and set your password.”
- Your First Name, Last Name, Birthdate (MMDDYY), and 9-digit Social Security Number should be entered in the appropriate fields. Once your information has been input, click the search button.
- To create a password and a password hint, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your login details will be shown.
- Lastly, enter your username and password after clicking “Please Log In.” You can now check your VCCS tools and log into your account.
Contact the LFCC Instructional Technology and Distance Learning Office for help if you are unable to access your account.
MyLFCC Assistance MyLFCC offers single-login access to services, including Canvas, SIS, Gmail, and library resources. Watch the video tutorial on accessing the MyLFCC site to learn how to log in.
The phrase that appears to the left of “@email.vccs.edu” in your email address is your MyLFCC username. Inbox protected. Contact the local Enrollment Services Office if this is your first time logging in.
The MyLFCC Login can be accessed at https://lf.my.vccs.edu. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and found it beneficial, but if you have any problems with the MyLFCC login, please contact the support team for assistance.
The MyLFCC contact information is listed below, and using it may enable you to quickly find solutions to all of your issues. However, without hesitating, let’s proceed and choose the method of contact.
- 23236 300 Arboretum Place, Suite 200, Richmond, VA
- (804) 819-4901 [email protected]
- Website address: www.vccs.edu