A Sam’s Club membership can help you save money if you shop there regularly. For instance, you can receive cashback rewards with a Sam’s Club store credit card or Sam’s Club Mastercard, which can help you save even more.
Depending on the type of Sam’s credit card you use and your Sam’s Club membership, you can earn up to 5% of Sam’s Cash on gas and eligible club purchases.
The Sam’s Club store card and Sam’s Club Mastercard issued by Synchrony Bank make it easier to manage your card account and keep track of your credit card rewards if you register for online account access.
Then, create a Sam’s Club credit card login using the steps below and recover your login information if necessary to set up account alerts, make online payments, and see how much Sam’s Cash you’ve earned from purchases.
A Brief Explanation About Sam’s Club Membership
Customers with Sam’s Club memberships can purchase the items in-store and online at wholesale prices. In addition, exclusive discounts on products and additional cashback are offered to all members. Sam’s Club serves its customers via its online e-commerce website SamsClub.com and 600 stores across the United States.
The business is also active in Brazil, China, and Mexico, among other nations. In 1983, Sam Walton established the first Sam’s Club. Sam Walton launched both Walmart and the Sams Club retail warehouse company in 1990.
Sam’s Club offers two types of membership plans:
- Normal club membership for 45 dollars per year
- A premium club membership for 100 dollars per year.
How to Access the Online Portal for Your Sam’s Club Credit Card
After creating a Sam’s Club credit card login, you can use the portal to manage your account or make payments whenever possible.
- To access your Sam’s Club credit card account, click here.
- Visit the Sam’s Club online credit card portal provided by Synchrony.
- Enter your password and username.
- If you check the “Remember User ID” box, your username will be filled in for you each time you log in on the same device.
Click the link for “Secure Login.”
Lost your password?
The procedures below should be done if you’ve lost your Sam’s Club credit card password:
- Choosing “I Forgot My Password” in the login area.
- Click the Continue button after entering your User ID and zip code.
- Select a new password now.
- You can use the new password to access your account after verification.
Customers can take advantage of several benefits and rewards from Sam’s services Credit card. It could be a great addition to your bank account. The Sam’s Club Credit Card is the ultimate way to finance shopping trips and save money. You won’t be charged a high APR if you don’t make your payments on time and don’t put them off.